1. In areas with starch or molasses resources, starch can be used as corn, cassava, potatoes, sweet potatoes and other resources. Molasses can be sugar cane molasses or beet molasses.
2. Where energy is cheaper, it is best to have a thermal power station, which can reduce investment and cheap, water and electricity, or coal-producing areas, as an active yeast plant with an annual output of 2000 tons needs to be fitted with a 1000KVA transformer and 8 tons of boilers.
3. Regional distribution is best in the northwest or southwest, the current yeast plant mainly concentrated in the southeast coast, energy tension, high cost, to the northwest, Southwest development can promote the local agriculture and food industry deep-processing, southwest China has a broad market space.
4. Suitable scale: The initial construction plant should build an annual output of 2000 tons of scale, stability and then expand, 2000 tons of scale investment of about 30 million yuan, excluding technology transfer fees, covering about 20 acres, building area of about 7000m2.
5. Environmental protection: The waste water can irrigate farmland, also can biochemical treatment standard discharge.